twitter updates...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

poop...

go here http://www.ichilly.com/?p=518 and see what Chilly Chilton who pastors Real Church in Hamtramck, MI...Chilly wrote about poop, saying poop=sin

after reading Chilly's post this story relates...last night I was mowing the yard and Finn, my bulldog was getting just a bit too far away a couple of doors down...went to get him, picked him up and...well you know bulldogs have these like square butts and when they poop every once in a while it doesn't all fall therefore it sticks like a glob to their butt...anyway, I proceeded to pick up this 50 pounder to carry him toward the house and felt this smoosh...oh crap, no pun intended but I then realized that he had poop stuck to his butt which was now smeared on my forearm...gross! found a napkin and wiped it off...got home and used the soap and water...I wanted it off!...not until I read what Chilly shared did I equate my sin with this *@#% or poop...hopefully, this will cause me to look at sin differently and have a greater desire to live a pure life that is pleasing to my Savior...thanks Chilly for getting my attention...guess I should thank my bulldog too!...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, well, well... who knew my poop and your *@#% would end up having a connection and biblical application?!

thanks for posting about my blog (or even reading it!)...

flushed,
Chilly