twitter updates...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

thank you Michael.....

my pastor brother Michael Harrison of www.thecommunityfellowship.org in Collinsville, VA sends out a deaily e-devotion...last week he shared in his daily e-devotion a word that blessed me.....he is often asked by others to pray for them and he seeks out opportunities to pray for others ....he shared that he has begun praying for them right there on the spot whether it is on the phone or in their presence...I witnessed this first hand at Catalyst with him, he prayed for someone on the phone and for a fellow pastor friend that he saw there.....it is easy to say I will pray for you but how often do I/we get busy or sidetracked by something else that comes up in front of me/us....thanks Michael for sharing and bringing to my attention the opportunity to immediately pray for others or someone when they ask at that moment.....last night it came to me in the form of a text message, Steve, "pray for me"....because of Michael I sent a note back asking the Lord to take care of my brother right then.....

1 comment:

Michael Harrison said...

thank you, Steve BUT pointing toward God is always the point