twitter updates...

Friday, June 06, 2008

running coin update...& Tatur Estim8ur...

not finding any change...to be honest, no running in June, have not run in two weeks...according to the doc any running or exercising I do has to be non-impact...therefore, I have been running in the pool and I am not finding any change...duh!!!...hope to pick it back up the first of July with no pain in the knee...we'll see...I still find change when I am out and about but it does not count toward this total if I do not have my running shoes on...

dissappointed that I will miss the Tatur Estim8ur Sunday morning, was looking forward to running with and chasing my beautiful bride...this is an 8 mile run on an unknown course, including pavement, hills, trails (probably Turkey Mountain), and other unknowns...the winner is the one who is the closest to guessing their finishing time not the fastest...no watches, no timing devices, no one telling you your time...you simply give them your estimate in advance...Susie is of course still doing the run, it will be interesting and fun to see what it is and how she does......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What if you walk fast in the lobby at church and I drop some change on the ground behind me. Would that count? Bummer man, I remember when my sciatic stopped me from running anymore. Its beat me down ever since. I MISS RUNNING! :(

steve said...

Hey Jeff! Nope...doesn't count, sorry!...that sciatic can hurt, ouch!...I did find $ .46, 46 pennies Friday...I was picking up my wife's car at the body shop after almost 6 weeks of being there from the hail damage...about 7:00 they were finishing cleaning it up and as I waited I noticed a few pennies on the ground...I asked them if they did this intentionally to distract me from them not being done, joking of course...they just laughed and said no, those come out of the vacuum cleaner...anyway, I can't leave them on the ground...