twitter updates...

Monday, May 05, 2008

lifechurch.tv worship is good!


Where would normal people - people like me - be without the artists who help us worship? With great artists leading me, I confess my sins more throughly. I praise God with more focused enthusiasm. I repent more deeply. I sing more confidently. Jesus-loving, God-fearing, Spirit-led artists are God's gift to the Church. Every artist who commits their art to the glory of God enriches the Church. Artists arise! No one can do for the Church what you can do, so bring it, and we'll gladly follow.
Derrick Henslee at Lifechurch.tv Tulsa brings it! Thank you!

Hebrews 6:1 - "So come on, let's leave the preschool fingerpainting exercises on Christ and get on with the grand work of art. Grow up in Christ. The basic foundational truths are in place: turning your back on "salvation by self-help" and turning in trust toward God."

copied from Mark Beeson, Senior Pastor at Granger Community Church...his blog blesses me, always excellent thoughts and short...

2 comments:

Derrick Henslee said...

Man...you're nice to be so nice to me!

Unknown said...

I have to agree I couldn't imagine attending Worship at the Tulsa Campus without that insanely talented worship leader we have. His name is just on the tip of my tongue too, can't quite remember...