twitter updates...

Monday, November 12, 2007

Contagious Generosity!

While I am certainly blessed and blown away by acts of generosity, I am also hit in the face with a tough question: How am I being unusually generous to others? The thought occurred to me this morning that when God uses people to be unusually generous to me, it's a call for me to be unusually generous to others. It's contagious generosity. So, I wonder whom God will bring into my life today who needs an unusual act of generosity? It might call for me to be generous with my time, maybe a little money, who knows. But here's the really cool part: contagious generosity turns into multiplying generosity - it just keeps on going. Who can you be unusually generous to today? Who knows, your generosity just might start a wave of contagious generosity. Or, your generosity to others might extend the wave of contagious generosity others have shown you.
Either way, be generous...it's contagious!

copied from www.jayhardwick.com, posted by Jay on 11/12/07

No comments: