twitter updates...

Monday, November 26, 2007

swerve.lifechurch.tv blog today

http://swerve.lifechurch.tv/2007/11/26/spiritual-esteem-1-of-5/ excellent post today at swerve about 'spiritual esteem' as opposed to 'self esteem'....how true.....Craig defines 'spiritual esteem' as "To find our identity in Christ, not ourselves, our performance, or our ministry."

good word! I appreciate the reminder and want those I have influence over to truly understand who they are in Christ.....that is our security...that is who we/you are....

again, copying from Craig Groeschel at swerve...
No amount of “self-esteem” could fix my problem. I needed (and still need) true spiritual esteem. I need to know “who I am in Christ” and find my security in Him alone.

You are not what you did, what you do, or what you are going to do.
You are who Christ says you are.

No comments: