twitter updates...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

be generous and build into others...

two things I have read this week have hit me pretty good...one, err on the side of generosity...when I am thinking about what I am going to do (this doesn't just apply to finances but to time, spoken words, etc.) for my family (or for others) I need to be willing to do more, be more, and give more...the Lord will often prompt or speak to us to share with someone and I am often apprehensive but if I am going to err on the side of generosity I need to step up and listen, be obedient and do more than I think I can or should...maybe the Lord is working in me to strengthen my faith!...secondly, believe in people that others overlook...that is a pretty strong statement and I need to be an encourager and an uplifter to those that I come in contact with...be a builder of good into others...do not overlook the opportunity to encourage and build good into the life of others...

No comments: