twitter updates...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

neat picture that Susie gave me for Christmas


came home last night and my youngest son said, "dad you got something from UPS", "really, where is the UPS label?"...my wife chimed in, "what is it, something from the Sabres"? I am like seriously guys this is a package wrapped in Christmas paper with two bows, I told them since it is a gift I will open it on Christmas day...again, Susie says, "open it, I want to know what it is"...I opened it and it is this picture that Susie had painted here in Tulsa by Lee Ann Dixon from a couple of photos...anyway I think it is pretty cool and unique...we have it sitting up above our fireplace...sorry it is a little dark at the top with the shadow but that is what you get with a phone and an amateur picture taker such as myself...Susie is a huge blessing to me and I am so thankful for her...I am grateful that we have been married for 25 years...you are awesome sweetheart!...by the way this will be our 25th Christmas together...pretty cool....

No comments: