twitter updates...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

being missed....would you be missed?

...we have often ourselves the question in our business, "would we be missed if we closed our doors"...as I was reading here last week, the question was asked of his church, would they be missed?...my thoughts were, if the church was gone would those members or attenders miss the church...it was then menitoned in a different light, would those individuals in the area, the community, elsewhere.... that the church is ministering to....would they miss the church?...miss the people (who are the church)?...would they be missed?...in the same sense, would your family miss you?...would you be missed...this speaks to me as to what am I doing in ministry at work, with my family, my friends, my church....who do I bless or minister to that would miss me?...that is the question I am pondering and that the Lord is working on in me...

thanks to Jay for sharing this with me.....

No comments: