twitter updates...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I think I am ready!

this week on swerve he has been talking about being broken....the pain that comes with it...I know for me I want to grow, mature, and be all that the Lord wants me to be....check out these posts if you haven't all ready....

You Will Be Broken!
Am I Broken Yet?
The Blessings of Brokenness
The Most Dangerous Prayer......“God, please break me.”

for me I cautiously but in my heart want to be broken before the Lord...take my life and continue to show me your greatness Lord...grow my faith...make me a stronger, more faithful Christ follower, a better husband, a more loving dad, a good son, and above all a servant for my Father...Lord, break my heart with the things that break your heart!....I pray I have the strength to endure what You are going to show me, which will only come through Him...I think I am ready!...are you?

1 Corinthians 1:25 (NIV)
25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

No comments: