twitter updates...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

More! Do you want more!

20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20-21 NLT


More of Christ! not more stuff!
you can accomplish more than you ever thought possible in Christ!
much less of you, much more of Christ!
when you want to quit, don't quit, there is more in you through Christ!
you are capable of doing much more than your mind believes!
there is more in you!
be more real!


we want more!
we want more of Christ in us!
we want more of Christ through us!

I want more!
I want more of Christ in me!
I want more of Christ through me!


heard Craig speak at our campus tonight and this is one of things he shared that resonated with me, I want MORE!



2 comments:

Derrick Henslee said...

What!? You mean seeing him dance to Canned Heat by Jamiroquai didn't move you? Hmmm, we'll need to work on that!

steve said...

Get serious! I had to ask Susie what was going on. I do not have a clue about Napolean Dynamite. The only dynamite I know is Jimmy Walker when he was on Good Times a whole bunch of years ago and used to say Kid Dynomite. However, I was impressed with Craig's talent...