twitter updates...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shout to the Lord!

I am not an American Idol fan and do not watch the show...just not for me as I cannot sing, I am not musically inclined, then when it comes to clapping in time I am in real trouble (no comments)...but I do love to worship....anyway, as I was getting ready to put my head on the pillow last night....my wife and one of my boys are catching up on American Idol that they taped and I hear a song I recognize, step in there and all 8 finalists along with a choir are singing Shout to the Lord...stood there for a second, told Susie that it gives me chills...she said me too....pretty awesome moment that the most popular show on television would be ushering me into a time of worship...picked it up off of iTunes this morning and will continue to be blessed......

1 comment:

Michael Harrison said...

hey bro....

Julie and I are amazed at FOX allowing "Shout to the Lord" to be sung 2 nights in a row. It is awesome. God got the glory on a secular stage....blessed!!!

love ya, Michael