twitter updates...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

PHAT PHILLY'S...excellent eats!

... reason #41 that I like Lifechurch.tv...my buddy Derrick turned me onto Phat Philly's....in downtown Tulsa lunch there today with Josh and Derrick...my choice Phat Steak combo, steak and cheddar with grilled onions and jalapenos which includes ketchup on some pretty awesome waffle fries, okay I like ketchup but the waffle fries are good....this has probably moved to the top of the lunch favorites when I go out...next trip though calls for the Phatter Steak combo....good eats for the boys...I am a little tired of Phat Philly's right now...I would not go back until tonight or may try breakfast in the morning...gotta recover from lunch...okay, recovered!...as Derrick twittered, we were waiting for our food today and  about 12 of Tulsa's finest from the Tulsa Police SOT walked in to break bread together....yea, maybe Derrick (mean) and I (ugly and bald) look like we may cause trouble but with Josh there they are not going to mess with us.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOooh, yeah! Phat Phillies rocks!! Not good for the arteries but aye, awesome eats.

steve said...

That's right Jeff! Good stuff! and I like to eat! The best thing about getting hooked up at Lifechurch is those guys turning me on to Phat Philly's...well maybe not the best but a nice benefit!