twitter updates...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

What are you going to do?

Just heard Pat Summitt who coaches the Tennessee Lady Volunteers ask,
what are you going to do to help your team win? Hoops, yep...but for
me it is about my family...what am I going to do to help my team win?
At church today Craig spoke of Jesus being a Warrior...He had a cause
worth fighting for and in the end worth dying for...I think about my
cause, what is it? I desire to be a Warrior for my family...UP...hold
them up, lift them up, pray them up, and love them up...I pray for
each of them to look UP to Jesus and prepare themselves individually
to be what the Lord has called them to be...great day
today! ...blessed today when I looked over at Cooper, he had both
hands lifted high as he worshipped our risen Savior as we sang Jesus
Paid It All from Kristian Stanfill...
Blessings!...blessed this weekend
to worship with 5 of our 6 children...it was good!

No comments: