twitter updates...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Running coin count at $ .01 from zappos!

Starting with this 2006D penny is my initial post of money found as I
run...saw Chris P. doing this on the zappos.com running blog....good idea, would be interesting to know how much money I have found in my 15 years of running here in Tulsa and in many other states.....starting today we are keeping a running total......man if you have not checked out zappos.com, if you need shoes they have them and you will get them fast with awesome service....a shoe company, no!...they say they are a service company who happens to sell shoes and a few other things...probably will do a billion dollars this year...wow!....what do I like?...the culture, bottom line great service, did I say great service and I think they have fun doing it....they serve their customers....all about service and the wow! factor...this post blessed me about the core values at zappos being paid forward by an employees 7 year old daughter...pretty awesome!....

No comments: