twitter updates...

Friday, February 01, 2008

Icicles on my chin...

Lucy and I went for a run this morning...my phone said it was 16 degrees...we got back to the car and I took a quick picture of her, you can see her whiskers on her chin are now icicles...she is a real trooper and loves to run...she is always ready to go...when I do not take her it is like she asks why not?...she is probably dissappointed but on the other hand when I come back home she acts as if everything is great...that is grace!...I know it may seem silly to compare our pups to what the Lord asks of me but there character is unforgiving, they don't hold grudges, and for the most part if they are trained well they are obedient...bottom line regardless they love me! and us! okay I may be weird but just thinking out loud....you can click on the picture and better see her chin when the pic is bigger, duh!...

No comments: