twitter updates...

Monday, February 18, 2008

....I'm just an evangelist!...for what?

"Honestly, I'm not a visionary. I'm just an evangelist." Tony Morgan shared this quote this morning from Guy Kawasaki...as I think about it we are all an "evangelist"...we have a passion and a love for something or for many things that others see in our lives......what is it for you? for me?....it may be our job, our family, some of our possessions, could even be ourselves in some area of our life....the bottom line we all have character traits or something that is recognized in our life by others?...again, what are you an 'evangelist' for?...me, I love my wife and family, oh how I enjoy hockey and my Buffalo Sabres, love what lifechurch.tv is about....as Jon Randles shared with us this weekend at church we are either breathing life or breathing death into others....I want to 'breath life' into all I touch this week.....I want to be an 'evangelist' for life...most importantly I want others to see Jesus in me....what about you?

No comments: